Saturday, September 9, 2023

 UPDATE ON THE ADVENTURES OF GROMIT

You might recall my mentioning last time that I wanted to get rid of my wheatbag Gromit who is cute but not really helpfully shaped as a heatpad. 

Upon hearing this news, he started playing up:







and then pretending to be badly treated:






Finally, a kindly lady in Kent took pity on him and offered him a new home. He now lives with Frank the Fox and several other friends and is settling in well:



Gromit with Frank and various other new friends

Gromit and Frank getting to know each other


Welcoming committee for grandchildren

Gromit after grandchildren have gone home



He sent me a postcard yesterday:




All I can say is: thank you, Jude! And I just hope he behaves better at your house...





4 comments:

  1. Another enjoyable blog. Hope Gromit doesn't het homesick when he settles in. Thanks Lou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks like he's having a great time. P says he should refer to his new 'mum' as 'the lady' not 'the woman', and he ought to develop better manners if he wants his new owners to continue looking after him.

      Delete
  2. Yes I did think he was being mischievous. Would you mention that your host's house smells funny, that they talk funny and suggest you'd have liked to have steak???? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete