Saturday, April 11, 2020

This week's Writing Prompt

Write a story or poem inspired by something hanging on, attached to or drawn on a wall inside your house or garden. 

It might be anything - some possibilities:

a picture or photograph, a calendar, an ornament or souvenir, an item of clothing on a coat hook, a kitchen implement, a jar of spice on a wall-mounted spice-rack, a climbing plant or hanging basket attached to a garden wall, a wall-clock, a child's finger painting, graffitti, a paint sample, a dado rail, a mirror, a light switch, a thermostat, a key box, a toilet roll or towel on a rail or holder,a shelf, a wall-mounted cupboard 

1 comment:

  1. Really like this writing prompt! I love writing about something random... I used my apple tree for a piece last year. I'll pop that on my blog for tomorrow :)

    L

    ReplyDelete